Flash dryer can be applied in many fields such as food and feed, organic matter, inorganic matter, etc., and the drying equipment on the market is also full of variety. How to find the ideal machine? It is necessary to understand and analyze the technical characteristics of flash dryers. Knowing the technical characteristics and core points of flash dryers has a basic guarantee for accurately assessing the technical strength and equipment quality of dryer manufacturers.
The working principle of a flash dryer is different from that of a tumble dryer. What is the drying structure, process principle and technical process? Zhengzhou Dingli flash dryer manufacturers will analyze and list them in detail below.
1. The bottom of the dryer is provided with an inverted cone structure, so that the drying gas circulation section gradually expands from bottom to top, the bottom air flow is relatively large, and the upper air flow is relatively small, thereby ensuring that the large particles in the lower part are in a fluidized state while the upper part is in a fluidized state. The small particles are also in a fluidized state, and the hot air is rotated along the vertebral body, which increases the wind speed at the bottom, reduces the length of the cantilever part of the stirring shaft, and increases the reliability of the operation; the bearing can be placed outside the machine, effectively preventing the bearing from being exposed to high temperatures zone operation, which prolongs the service life of the bearing.
2. A scraper is set on the stirring teeth. While the material is being crushed by the stirring teeth, it is thrown to the wall of the machine and sticks to the wall. If it is not scraped in time, it will cause the equipment to vibrate in severe cases and even cause the agitator to be blocked. A scraper is set on the stirring teeth, which can peel off the material sticking to the machine wall in time to avoid sticking to the wall.
3. The rotation speed of the stirring shaft is controlled by a stepless speed regulating motor. Select different speeds according to the particle size requirements of the product. The faster the speed of the stirring shaft, the smaller the particle size of the product.
4. A classifier is set on the top of the dryer. By changing the hole diameter of the classifier and the height of the classification section, and then changing the air flow rate, control the size and number of particles leaving the dryer, to control the water content and the residence time of the material in the drying section.
5. The screw conveyor speed of the feeder is controlled by the inorganic speed-regulating motor. Control the feeding speed according to the material properties and drying process parameters.
6. The equipment has a compact structure and a small floor area. It integrates drying, crushing and classification into one. It is an organic combination of cyclone technology, fluidization technology, spray technology and convection technology. It does not need to be crushed and sieved after drying. The production process is saved, which saves power and equipment costs.
For more information about the technical parameters and process drawings of the spin flash dryer, please contact us. Our company will tailor-made and provide technical solutions for free.
Large Drying Plant & Free Customization