The selection of yeast dryer must be reasonable in order to save investment, reduce operating costs, ensure product quality, and obtain maximum economic benefits. However, how to select these types to achieve these effects? Selection principle of dryer equipment:
1. It is best to make a drying experiment of the material before selecting the type. An in-depth understanding of the drying device used for similar materials is often helpful for proper selection.
2. The drying device with simple structure, sufficient supply of spare parts, high reliability and long life is preferred.
3. The drying equipment must first be suitable for specific materials, and meet the basic requirements for material drying, including the ability to handle materials well, and the basic requirements of processing capacity, dehydration capacity, and product quality.
4. Low operating cost. Equipment depreciation, energy consumption, labor costs, maintenance costs, and spare parts costs should be kept as low as possible.
5. Low energy consumption. Different drying methods have different energy consumption indicators. The thermal efficiency of general conductive drying can theoretically reach 100%, and convection drying can only be about 70%.
6. Meet the requirements of environmental protection, good working conditions and high safety.
7. Save investment. Drying devices that perform the same function sometimes have very different costs, and the lower one should be selected.
8. High drying rate. In terms of drying rate only, the materials are highly dispersed in hot air during convection drying, the critical moisture content is low, and the drying speed is fast. In the same convection drying, the critical moisture content is different for different drying methods, so the drying rate is also different.
If you have any questions about the beer yeast dryer, welcome to consult us at any time!
Large Drying Plant & Free Customization